Jump to navigation Jump to search
- STM8Cube covers STM8 portfolio.
- STM8CubeMX is a graphical tool that allows configuring STM8 microcontrollers very easily and generating the corresponding configuration reports.
- Step one consists in selecting the STMicroelectronics STM8 microcontroller that matches the required set of peripherals, or in choosing a target board.
- The user can then configure the microcontroller thanks to a pinout-conflict solver, a clock-tree setting helper and a power-consumption calculator.
- Finally, the user launches the report generation utility.
- Intuitive STM8 microcontroller selection
- Microcontroller graphical configuration:
- Pinout with automatic conflict resolution
- Clock tree with dynamic configuration validation
- Power sequence with estimate of consumption results
- Configuration report generation