Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The STM32Trust ecosystem combines knowledge, design tools, and ready-to-use original ST software to build strong cyber-protection into new IoT devices, leveraging industry best-practices. These help designers take advantage of features built into STM32 microcontrollers to ensure trust among devices, prevent unauthorized access, and resist side-channel attacks to avert data theft and code modification.
- STM32Trust integrates all available cyber-protection resources including reference material and free software for the STM32 family and offers a robust multi-level strategy to enhance security.
- The STM32Trust solution offers a complete toolset for code and execution protection.
- The Secure Firmware Installation solution, available on STM32L4 and STM32H7 microcontrollers and soon to be extended to additional STM32 platforms, provides protection when devices are being programmed for the first time.
- The solution offers a complete toolset to encrypt OEM binaries with the Trusted Package Creator software, the CUBE Programmer to securely flash the STM32 and the STM32HSM to transfer OEM credentials to the programming partner.