The STM32MP157A-DK1 and STM32MP157C-DK2 Discovery kits leverage the capabilities of STM32MP1 Series microprocessors to allow users easily develop applications using STM32 MPU OpenSTLinux Distribution software for the main processor and STM32CubeMP1 software for the co-processor.
They include an ST-LINK embedded debug tool, LEDs, push-buttons, one Ethernet 1-Gbps connector, one USB Type-CTM OTG connector, four USB Type-A Host connectors, one HDMI® transceiver, one stereo headset jack with analog microphone, and one microSDTM connector.
To expand the functionality of the STM32MP157A-DK1 and STM32MP157C-DK2 Discovery kits, two GPIO expansion connectors are also available for ARDUINO® and Raspberry Pi® shields. Additionally, the STM32MP157C-DK2 Discovery kit features an LCD display with a touch panel, and Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® Low Energy capability.
Common features: *STM32MP157 Arm®-based dual Cortex®-A7 32 bits + Cortex®-M4 32 bits MPU in TFBGA361 package *ST PMIC STPMIC1 *4-Gbit DDR3L, 16 bits, 533 MHz *1-Gbps Ethernet (RGMII) compliant with IEEE-802.3ab *USB OTG HS *Audio codec *4 user LEDs *2 user and reset push-buttons, 1 wake-up button *5 V / 3 A USB Type-CTM power supply input (not provided)
*Board connectors:Ethernet RJ454 × USB Host Type-AUSB Type-CTM DRPMIPI DSISMHDMI®Stereo headset jack including analog microphone inputmicroSDTM cardGPIO expansion connector (Raspberry Pi® shields capability)ARDUINO® Uno V3 expansion connector.
*On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer with USB re-enumeration capability: Virtual COM port and debug port.
*STM32CubeMP1 and full mainline open-source Linux® STM32 MPU OpenSTLinux Distribution (such as STM32MP1Starter) software and examples.
*Support of a wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IARTM, Keil®, GCC-based IDEs.
*4" TFT 480×800 pixels with LED backlight, MIPI DSISM interface, and capacitive touch panel. *Wi-Fi® 802.11b/g/n. *Bluetooth® Low Energy 4.1
- STM32CubeMP1(STM32CubeMP1 Firmware Package)
- STM32MP1Starter(STM32 MPU OpenSTLinux Distribution)
- SW4STM32(System Workbench for STM32)
- IAR Embedded Workbench for ARM
- arm Keil
- DFU - Device Firmware Upgrade
- SSH - SSH (Secure Shell). SSH is a software package that enables secure system administration and file transfers over insecure networks. This is the home page for the SSH (Secure Shell) protocol, software, and related information.
- DDR - Doubledata rate (memory domain)
- U-Boot - Universal Boot Loader
- SPL - Secondary Program Loader, Also known as U-Boot SPL
- OpenAMP (Open Asymmetric Multi-Processing) is a framework providing the software components needed to enable the development of software applications for AMP systems. OpenAMP (Open Asymmetric Multi-Processing) seeks to standardize the interactions between operating environments in a heterogeneous embedded system through open source solutions for Asymmetric MultiProcessing (AMP).
- TTY - TeleTYpewriter
- GDB - GNU dedugger, a portable debugger that runs on many Unix-like systems