Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The STM32G031x4/x6/x8 mainstream microcontrollers are based on high-performance Arm® Cortex®-M0+ 32-bit RISC core operating at up to 64 MHz frequency.
- The devices incorporate a memory protection unit (MPU), high-speed embedded memories (up to 64 Kbytes of Flash program memory and 8 Kbytes of SRAM), DMA and an extensive range of system functions, enhanced I/Os and peripherals.
- The devices offer standard communication interfaces (two I2Cs, two SPIs / one I2S, and two USARTs), one 12-bit ADC (2.5 MSps) with up to 19 channels, an internal voltage reference buffer, a low-power RTC, an advanced control PWM timer running at up to double the CPU frequency, four general-purpose 16-bit timers, a 32-bit general-purpose timer, two low-power 16-bit timers, two watchdog timers, and a SysTick timer.
- The devices operate within ambient temperatures from -40 to 125°C. They can operate with supply voltages from 1.7 V to 3.6 V. Optimized dynamic consumption combined with a comprehensive set of power-saving modes, low-power timers and low-power UART, allows the design of low-power applications.
- VBAT direct battery input allows keeping RTC and backup registers powered.
- The devices come in packages with 8 to 48 pins.
Core: Arm® 32-bit Cortex®-M0+ CPU, frequency up to 64 MHz -40°C to 85°C/125°C operating temperature Memories Up to 64 Kbytes of Flash memory 8 Kbytes of SRAM with HW parity check CRC calculation unit Reset and power management Voltage range: 1.7 V to 3.6 V Power-on/Power-down reset (POR/PDR) Programmable Brownout reset (BOR) Programmable voltage detector (PVD) Low-power modes:Sleep, Stop, Standby, Shutdown VBAT supply for RTC and backup registers Clock management 4 to 48 MHz crystal oscillator 32 kHz crystal oscillator with calibration Internal 16 MHz RC with PLL option (±1 %) Internal 32 kHz RC oscillator (±5 %) Up to 44 fast I/Os All mappable on external interrupt vectors Multiple 5 V-tolerant I/Os 5-channel DMA controller with flexible mapping
12-bit, 0.4 μs ADC (up to 16 ext. channels) Up to 16-bit with hardware oversampling Conversion range: 0 to 3.6V 11 timers (one 128 MHz capable): 16-bit for advanced motor control, one 32-bit and four 16-bit general-purpose, two low-power 16-bit, two watchdogs, SysTick timer Calendar RTC with alarm and periodic wakeup from Stop/Standby/Shutdown Communication interfaces Two I2C-bus interfaces supporting Fast-mode Plus (1 Mbit/s) with extra current sink, one supporting SMBus/PMBus and wakeup from Stop mode Two USARTs with master/slave synchronous SPI; one supporting ISO7816 interface, LIN, IrDA capability, auto baud rate detection and wakeup feature One low-power UART Two SPIs (32 Mbit/s) with 4- to 16-bit programmable bitframe, one multiplexed with I2S interface Development support: serial wire debug (SWD) 96-bit unique ID All packages ECOPACK®2 compliant