Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The STM8AF6213, STM8AF6213A, STM8AF6223, STM8AF6223A and STM8AF6226 automotive 8-bit microcontrollers offer 4 to 8 Kbytes of Flash program memory, plus integrated true data EEPROM. The STM8S series and STM8AF series 8-bit microcontrollers reference manual (RM0016) refers to devices in this family as low-density. They provide the following benefits: performance, robustness and reduced system cost.
- Device performance and robustness are ensured by advanced core and peripherals made in a state-of-the-art technology, a 16 MHz clock frequency, robust I/Os, independent watchdogs with separate clock source, and a clock security system.
- The system cost is reduced thanks to an integrated true data EEPROM for up to 300 k write/erase cycles and a high system integration level with internal clock oscillators, watchdog, and brown-out reset.
- NST’s STM8AF series is intended for automotive applications where no compromise on parameters is possible, from reliability to system cost effectiveness. The STM8AF series is modular, provides high performance and offers the flexibility required for short development cycles. Its true data EEPROM, combined with the capability to withstand up to 150 °C ambient temperature, make the series a sustainable choice for automotive applications.
- Now available in 32-pin QFN package.