Jump to navigation Jump to search
- ST Visual Programmer (STVP) is a full-featured software interface for programming ST Flash microcontrollers. It provides an easy-to-use and efficient environment for reading, writing to and verifying device memory and option bytes.
- STVP is delivered as part of the free ST MCU Toolset, which includes the ST Visual Develop (STVD) integrated development environment and the ST Assembler Linker.
- In addition, developers can take advantage of the Free Programming Toolkit with C/C++ sources for all the functions needed to develop a customized programming interface based on STVP for any supported ST programming hardware. It contains source code for all the functions that allow a programming application to access STVP's low-level DLLs and program microcontrollers using any of the supported programming hardware and programming method (socket, in-circuit programming or in situ programming).
- Free software
- Supports Motorola S19 and Intel HEX formats
- Load, Edit and Save executable and/or data files generated by the Assembler/Linker or C compilers
- Erase, Program, View and Verify device Flash memory contents
- Project mode to automate all configuration and programming tasks
- Programming Toolkit with C/C++ source files for creating a programming application based on ST Visual Programmer (STVP)
STVP supports microcontroller programming via a complete range of hardware development tools and dedicated programmers, including:
- ST-LINK in-circuit debugger/programmer for STM8 and STM32
- RLink in-circuit debugger/programmer for STM8 and ST7
- STice advanced emulators for STM8
- ST7 Flash STICK in-circuit programmer
- ST7-EPB programming board
- ST7-DVP3 & DVP2 series emulators
- ST7-EMU3 series emulators