Jump to navigation Jump to search
- STMicroelectronics STM Studio helps debug and diagnose STM32 applications while they are running by reading and displaying their variables in real-time.
- Running on a PC, STM Studio interfaces with STM32 MCUs via the standard ST-LINK development tools.
- STM Studio is a non-intrusive tool, preserving the real-time behavior of applications.
- STM Studio perfectly complements traditional debugging tools to fine tune applications. It is well suited for debugging applications which cannot be stopped, such as motor control applications.
- Different graphic views are available to match the needs of debugging and diagnosis or to demonstrate application behavior.
#Runs on PCs with Microsoft®Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 OS #Connects to any STM32 via ST-LINK (JTAG or SWD protocols) #Reads on-the-fly (non intrusive) variables from RAM while application is running #Parses DWARF debugging information in the ELF application executable file #Two types of viewer: *Variable viewer: real-time waveforms, oscilloscope-like graphs *TouchPoint viewer: association of two variables, one on the X axis, one on the Y axis #Possibility to log data into a file, and replay later (exhaustive record display, not real-time)