Jump to navigation Jump to search
- File:STM8 SWIM communication protocol and debug module User manual.pdf
- The STM8-SO8-DISCO helps to discover features of STM8S Value Line and STM8L Value Line devices available in SO8 packages.
- This discovery kit offers three SO8 to DIL8 modules designed with STM8S001J3M3, STM8L001J3M3 and STM8L050J3M3 microcontrollers, and allows the user to easily develop and share applications.
- It includes an on-board ST-LINK/V2 to debug and program any of the embedded STM8 microcontrollers, or even an external target by means of a SWIM connector.
- The STM8-SO8-DISCO is operated by simply plugging it into a PC through a standard USB Type-A to Micro-B cable.
*STM8S001J3M3 microcontroller featuring 8 Kbytes of Flash memory, 1 Kbyte of RAM and 128 bytes of Data EEPROM in an SO8 package *STM8L001J3M3 microcontroller featuring 8 Kbytes of Flash memory including up to 2 Kbytes of Data EEPROM and 1.5 Kbytes of RAM in an SO8 package *STM8L050J3M3 microcontroller featuring 8 Kbytes of Flash memory, 1 Kbyte of RAM and 256 bytes of Data EEPROM in an SO8 package
1 user LED 1 user push-button Individual and breakable STM8 SO8 to DIL8 module DIL8 socket to ease programming of the STM8 MCU On-board ST-LINK/V2 debugger/programmer Comprehensive free software libraries and examples Support of a wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including Cosmic, IAR™, Raisonance, iSYSTEM and STMicroelectronics