Keil MDK(Microcontroller Development Kit)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Keil MDK is the complete software development environment for a wide range of Arm Cortex-M based microcontroller devices. MDK includes the µVision IDE and debugger, Arm C/C++ compiler, and essential middleware components.
- Keil® MDK is the most(said by Keil) comprehensive software development solution for Arm®-based microcontrollers and includes all components that you need to create, build, and debug embedded applications.
- MDK-Core is based on µVision (Windows only) with leading support for Cortex-M devices including the new Armv8-M architecture.
- MDK includes Arm C/C++ Compiler with assembler, linker, and highly optimized run-time libraries that are tailored for optimum code size and performance.
- Software Packs may be added any time to MDK-Core making new device support and middleware updates independent from the toolchain. They contain device support, CMSIS libraries, middleware, board support, code templates, and example projects.
- The IPv4/IPv6 networking communication stack is extended with Mbed™ TLS to enable secure connections via the Internet.